How Is Your Custom Software Developed?
Our proprietary software is customized to your workflow, and highly configurable. Information that would typically take paper-driven firms weeks to process can be delivered in just 72 hours.
- You, the client, approach with a need for custom software beyond the capabilities of an off-the-shelf solution. Many of our clients have required assistance with disaster recovery program management, construction management, engineering, environmental compliance, and custom reporting based in data management. If you’re a contractor you need help with program logistics, reporting, and compliance. Within a matter of days, not months, a framework can be quickly configured to the requirements of your situation and field-deployed.
- Initial information is reviewed internally for capabilities and alignment; we confirm we can do everything that is required and more (offer enhancements).
- FINBACK 670 will engage the client and stakeholders for full requirements assessment(s). Once we have all necessary approvals…
- Begin software build-out – 52 (weekly) sprints annually; we deliver software every week.
- There is no cost for development – we build fully custom solutions (backend & frontend and cross platform mobile apps) to the specifications of the stated requirements for little-to-no charge.
- We deliver the MVP (Minimally Viable Product) as soon as possible after gauging the velocity (build speed) of the assigned software development team (dev-team).
- We continue to add to the solution weekly with updates and enhancements based in client feedback.
- FINBACK 670 process – 52 annual iterations of product(s), each followed by a week of Beta-testing (internal and field, as needed), before full field deployment. There is a lag between product build and delivery of 1 week for testing.
- Once delivered we monitor, enhance, and solicit users and stakeholders for efficacy and enhancements.
- The client typically pays a “per-event” fee for software usage over an agreed-to duration once the product has been delivered.
FINBACK670 in Disaster Recovery
We have been the data and Process management partner (FINBACK Software System) for the following disaster recovery projects: