To install Loft (v 1.10.4), please follow the steps below.
Click Here to Download/Install the App
When prompted, confirm that you want to install Loft
Go to Settings --> General --> Profiles & Device Management --> FINBACK 670, Inc. --> Trust FINBACK 670, Inc. --> Trust
When prompted, confirm you want to trust FINBACK 670/Loft
Click the Home button and select the Loft app icon
Please note that this is not a consumer application. This application is for FINBACK 670, Incorporated employees and FINBACK 670, Incorporated teaming partner employees.
Latest Beta (v 1.11.0): ONLY INSTALL AS DIRECTED. When directed to install, use the instructions above substituting the link below.
Release Notes (1.0.28):
- Fixed movement of Dwelling Entry text when moving walls.
- Added ability to "delete" stair walls.
- Fixed error that caused crash when adding wall break to Building Envelope.
- Limited icon package for ACM to DE and "1".
- Added distinction between Double Bifold and Single Bifold doors.
- Added ability to lock the DE tag and tap through doors to designate without having to select the door first.
Release Notes (1.0.29):
- Fixed Icon package for ACM
- Fixed issue where interior doors and windows deleted coming back from S637
- Refined template list page. Added ability to filter by address and unit type
Release Notes (1.0.34):
- Added ability to rename Building Exteriors
- Fixed issue where accessible/inaccesible switch did not reflect current state of Rooms/Building Exteriors.
- Fixed issue where first option in list for Room naming did not allow submit without moving scroll wheel.
- Removed ability to delete Building Exterior name tag.
- Fence drawing now removes the fence if it was accidentally created too small (quick touch and release was creating fences too small to see).
- Fixed issue where Porch name tags where unable to be moved.
- Fixed issue where windows on exterior level were shifting after moving the building exterior.
Release Notes (1.0.35):
- Validates that each interior Room Equivalent or Functional Space has at least 1 entry way.
- Deletes archives if not opened for 30 days.
Release Notes (1.0.36):
- Fixed issue that broke movement of wall numbers.
Release Notes (1.0.37):
- Fixed fence drawing issues.
- Prevented deletion of wall segments from Rooms, Building Exteriors, Stair Landings, and Decks.
Release Notes (1.0.38):
- Added Risk Assessor icon package .
Release Notes (1.1.0):
- Added web view.
- Restricted placement of certain features to be contained inside their respective rooms.
- Added max replication of rooms to 20.
- Added validation to not allow overlapping rooms on export.
- Fixed issue where multimove would shift objects when dragging close to border.
Release Notes (1.1.1):
- Fixed error when trying to place a wall when nothing is selected.
Release Notes (1.2.0):
- Fixed free drawing of walls.
Release Notes (1.2.1):
- Fixed overlap detection issues.
Release Notes (1.2.2):
- Fixed point of entry validation error.
- Fixed undo/redo related to North Arrow.
- Took out collapse of left menu tray.
- Prevented gesture navigation.
Release Notes (1.2.3):
- Fixed text move issue with legacy drawings.
Release Notes (1.2.4):
- Fixed text move issue with legacy templates.
Release Notes (1.3.0):
- Added validation for NYCHA that requires an entry way be on wall "1".
- Fixed movement issues for web view.
- Fixed canvas box positioning for web view.
Release Notes (1.3.1):
- Fixed undo/redo functionality when snapping walls and rotating doors.
Release Notes (1.4.0):
- Refined movement of angled walls.
- Confined movement of icons to the Rooms they sit in.
- Set minimum length for walls, doors, windows, and missing wall segments.
- Fixed free placement of vertex.
- Fixed free placement of vertex.
- Removed fill of room number from svg export.
Release Notes (1.4.1):
- Refined calculation of Room Equivalent center.
Release Notes (1.4.2):
- Fixed error caused by movement of DE tag.
- Fixed issue causing doors and missing wall segments not resizing on angled walls.
Release Notes (1.4.3):
- Fixed error caused deletion of a door with a DE tag.
Release Notes (1.4.4):
Release Notes (1.4.5):
- Restricted RE search for NYCHA to only NYCHA approved REs.
Release Notes (1.5.0):
- Wall segements are highlighted dark red until designated.
- User can highlight a wall and select the info button to designate wall if auto number could not detect it.
- Added initial web view.
- Added more zoom by a factor of .5.
Release Notes (1.5.1):
- Fixed error causing door to flip across wall when moving wall.
- Fixed error causing door to move outside of wall when moving door after flipping.
Release Notes (1.5.2):
- Fixed drwing import issue when current empty drawing had a second level added.
- Room Numbers persist through levels of drawing.
Release Notes (1.5.3):
- Fixed crash when numbering angled wall.
- Deleting a room no longer resets the room number seed for that level.
Release Notes (1.5.4):
- Fixed window jumping when moving room.
- Added back conditional showing of the add level button.
Release Notes (1.6.0):
- Maintain address and unit filters at top of template screen.
- Added ability to change room number by clicking icon button.
- Wall breaks delete when dragged below minimum wall length.
- Fixed reseeding of room numbers on multiple levels.
Release Notes (1.6.2):
- Fixed reordering of room replicants and room numbers across levels.
Release Notes (1.7.0):
- Added tab in toolbox for object heirarchy tree.
- User can select item in tree to highlight it on the canvas.
- User can delete item from tree if valid selection.
- Added North Arrow automation.
Release Notes (1.7.1):
- Made object tree icons larger.
- Fixed discrepency between import and created Room Label tags in object tree.
- Added padding to bottom of object tree.
- Added NOrth Arrow automation back into BETA.
- Removed white fill from Radiator.
Release Notes (1.7.2):
- Fixed object tree expansion/collapse to show proper icon and selected object.
Release Notes (1.7.3):
- Fixed issue where svg output for single bifold doors present the opposit way than they do on the canvas.
Release Notes (1.8.0):
- With no object selected, the user can hit "flip horizontal" to flip the entire drawing horizontally.
Release Notes (1.9.0):
- Added ability to flip drawing vertically.
- Expanded the ability to flip drawing to other programs (included Building Exteriors, annotations, etc. in drawing flip).
Release Notes (1.9.1):
- Fixed error preventing ability to place DE label.
- Fixed error causing crash after vertex was moved then walls renumbered.
- Fixed crash when selecting text and clicking "rotate right".
- Changed padding on menus so that multiselect and info button always show.
Release Notes (1.9.2):
- Fixed issue causing DE tag to shift on drawing flip.
Release Notes (1.9.3):
- Fixed placement of individual wall designation after drawing flip.
Release Notes (1.10.0):
- Added ability to set level to delete.
- Removed replication validation for staircase room equivalents.
- Added ability to assign object to stairs feature.
- Deployed mobile database to handle canvas state save functionality and undo/redo.
Release Notes (1.10.2):
- Canvas now saves state after moving room numbers.
Release Notes (1.10.3):
- Fixed errors caused by deletion of levels. Adding level back did not highlight and room replication was thrown off.
Release Notes (1.10.4):
- Took away ability to delete levels.
Release Notes (1.11.0):
- Changed paint chip icon funtionality. The user can now "lock" the paint chip icon and tap in the relevant spot to place it. There is no longer a need to select the room first.
- Fixed crashing of app when it was closed and the user taps on a .fbg file to open the app.
Click Here to Download/Install the Latest BETA