To install Loft (v 1.12.3), please follow the steps below.
Click Here to Download/Install the App
When prompted, confirm that you want to install Loft
Go to Settings --> General --> Profiles & Device Management --> FINBACK 670, Inc. --> Trust FINBACK 670, Inc. --> Trust
When prompted, confirm you want to trust FINBACK 670/Loft
Click the Home button and select the Loft app icon
Please note that this is not a consumer application. This application is for FINBACK 670, Incorporated employees and FINBACK 670, Incorporated teaming partner employees.
Latest Beta (v 1.14.1): ONLY INSTALL AS DIRECTED. When directed to install, use the instructions above substituting the link below.
Release Notes (1.0.28):
- Fixed movement of Dwelling Entry text when moving walls.
- Added ability to "delete" stair walls.
- Fixed error that caused crash when adding wall break to Building Envelope.
- Limited icon package for ACM to DE and "1".
- Added distinction between Double Bifold and Single Bifold doors.
- Added ability to lock the DE tag and tap through doors to designate without having to select the door first.
Release Notes (1.0.29):
- Fixed Icon package for ACM
- Fixed issue where interior doors and windows deleted coming back from S637
- Refined template list page. Added ability to filter by address and unit type
Release Notes (1.0.34):
- Added ability to rename Building Exteriors
- Fixed issue where accessible/inaccesible switch did not reflect current state of Rooms/Building Exteriors.
- Fixed issue where first option in list for Room naming did not allow submit without moving scroll wheel.
- Removed ability to delete Building Exterior name tag.
- Fence drawing now removes the fence if it was accidentally created too small (quick touch and release was creating fences too small to see).
- Fixed issue where Porch name tags where unable to be moved.
- Fixed issue where windows on exterior level were shifting after moving the building exterior.
Release Notes (1.0.35):
- Validates that each interior Room Equivalent or Functional Space has at least 1 entry way.
- Deletes archives if not opened for 30 days.
Release Notes (1.0.36):
- Fixed issue that broke movement of wall numbers.
Release Notes (1.0.37):
- Fixed fence drawing issues.
- Prevented deletion of wall segments from Rooms, Building Exteriors, Stair Landings, and Decks.
Release Notes (1.0.38):
- Added Risk Assessor icon package .
Release Notes (1.1.0):
- Added web view.
- Restricted placement of certain features to be contained inside their respective rooms.
- Added max replication of rooms to 20.
- Added validation to not allow overlapping rooms on export.
- Fixed issue where multimove would shift objects when dragging close to border.
Release Notes (1.1.1):
- Fixed error when trying to place a wall when nothing is selected.
Release Notes (1.2.0):
- Fixed free drawing of walls.
Release Notes (1.2.1):
- Fixed overlap detection issues.
Release Notes (1.2.2):
- Fixed point of entry validation error.
- Fixed undo/redo related to North Arrow.
- Took out collapse of left menu tray.
- Prevented gesture navigation.
Release Notes (1.2.3):
- Fixed text move issue with legacy drawings.
Release Notes (1.2.4):
- Fixed text move issue with legacy templates.
Release Notes (1.3.0):
- Added validation for NYCHA that requires an entry way be on wall "1".
- Fixed movement issues for web view.
- Fixed canvas box positioning for web view.
Release Notes (1.3.1):
- Fixed undo/redo functionality when snapping walls and rotating doors.
Release Notes (1.4.0):
- Refined movement of angled walls.
- Confined movement of icons to the Rooms they sit in.
- Set minimum length for walls, doors, windows, and missing wall segments.
- Fixed free placement of vertex.
- Fixed free placement of vertex.
- Removed fill of room number from svg export.
Release Notes (1.4.1):
- Refined calculation of Room Equivalent center.
Release Notes (1.4.2):
- Fixed error caused by movement of DE tag.
- Fixed issue causing doors and missing wall segments not resizing on angled walls.
Release Notes (1.4.3):
- Fixed error caused deletion of a door with a DE tag.
Release Notes (1.4.4):
Release Notes (1.4.5):
- Restricted RE search for NYCHA to only NYCHA approved REs.
Release Notes (1.5.0):
- Wall segements are highlighted dark red until designated.
- User can highlight a wall and select the info button to designate wall if auto number could not detect it.
- Added initial web view.
- Added more zoom by a factor of .5.
Release Notes (1.5.1):
- Fixed error causing door to flip across wall when moving wall.
- Fixed error causing door to move outside of wall when moving door after flipping.
Release Notes (1.5.2):
- Fixed drwing import issue when current empty drawing had a second level added.
- Room Numbers persist through levels of drawing.
Release Notes (1.5.3):
- Fixed crash when numbering angled wall.
- Deleting a room no longer resets the room number seed for that level.
Release Notes (1.5.4):
- Fixed window jumping when moving room.
- Added back conditional showing of the add level button.
Release Notes (1.6.0):
- Maintain address and unit filters at top of template screen.
- Added ability to change room number by clicking icon button.
- Wall breaks delete when dragged below minimum wall length.
- Fixed reseeding of room numbers on multiple levels.
Release Notes (1.6.2):
- Fixed reordering of room replicants and room numbers across levels.
Release Notes (1.7.0):
- Added tab in toolbox for object heirarchy tree.
- User can select item in tree to highlight it on the canvas.
- User can delete item from tree if valid selection.
- Added North Arrow automation.
Release Notes (1.7.1):
- Made object tree icons larger.
- Fixed discrepency between import and created Room Label tags in object tree.
- Added padding to bottom of object tree.
- Added NOrth Arrow automation back into BETA.
- Removed white fill from Radiator.
Release Notes (1.7.2):
- Fixed object tree expansion/collapse to show proper icon and selected object.
Release Notes (1.7.3):
- Fixed issue where svg output for single bifold doors present the opposit way than they do on the canvas.
Release Notes (1.8.0):
- With no object selected, the user can hit "flip horizontal" to flip the entire drawing horizontally.
Release Notes (1.9.0):
- Added ability to flip drawing vertically.
- Expanded the ability to flip drawing to other programs (included Building Exteriors, annotations, etc. in drawing flip).
Release Notes (1.9.1):
- Fixed error preventing ability to place DE label.
- Fixed error causing crash after vertex was moved then walls renumbered.
- Fixed crash when selecting text and clicking "rotate right".
- Changed padding on menus so that multiselect and info button always show.
Release Notes (1.9.2):
- Fixed issue causing DE tag to shift on drawing flip.
Release Notes (1.9.3):
- Fixed placement of individual wall designation after drawing flip.
Release Notes (1.10.0):
- Added ability to set level to delete.
- Removed replication validation for staircase room equivalents.
- Added ability to assign object to stairs feature.
- Deployed mobile database to handle canvas state save functionality and undo/redo.
Release Notes (1.10.2):
- Canvas now saves state after moving room numbers.
Release Notes (1.10.3):
- Fixed errors caused by deletion of levels. Adding level back did not highlight and room replication was thrown off.
Release Notes (1.10.4):
- Took away ability to delete levels.
Release Notes (1.11.0):
- Changed paint chip icon funtionality. The user can now "lock" the paint chip icon and tap in the relevant spot to place it. There is no longer a need to select the room first.
- Fixed crashing of app when it was closed and the user taps on a .fbg file to open the app.
Release Notes (1.11.1):
- Fixed crashing of app when clicking on fbg files to open the app. The database did not always exist on open.
Release Notes (1.11.2):
- Removed North Arrow automation as it was unreliable.
Release Notes (1.12.0):
- Optimized code.
- Fixed issue causing icons to get stuck outside of the room if the room is resized. User can now move it only towards the room if it gets stuck outside.
Release Notes (1.12.1):
- Added clean up of shared app group folder. Files sent from Solution 637 were building up.
- Added "adjoining room" property to drawing object. For doors and missing walls, export will detect if they are connected to another room and assign this property.
Release Notes (1.12.2):
- Updated adjoining room detection for entry ways to include more descriptive data.
Release Notes (1.12.3):
- Fixed db initialization causing crash when Solution 637 tried to send a drawing to Solution 688 while it was closed.
Release Notes (1.13.0):
- Added error handling for interpretation of adjoining entry way data.
Release Notes (1.14.0):
- Added ability to delete levels.
- Allow dust wipe samples to be placed for Doors and Windows.
- Fixed bug that prevented Drip Line samples from showing on canvas.
Release Notes (1.14.1):
- Fixed error causing nothing to happen when landing in 688 from 637.
Click Here to Download/Install the Latest BETA